Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Canadian in Paris, the Photo Blog

I figured that since I am putting actual effort into my other blog (www.ericinparis2011.blogspot.com), I should also make a place to put our photos.  Julia and I have both gotten into photography lately and I am really looking forward to practicing further in some of the most beautiful locations on the planet. 

In keeping with other photo blogs I have seen I will try and explain exactly what I did, what gear I used etc. when showing pictures, I am both lazy and forgetful though so it could just be made up...no promises.  Also, if I can every figure out how to, I will be linking my two blogs together to make it easier to go between them...

Look for the first photos soon, I plan to start by looking back at my favorite photos from our time in Alberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment