Wednesday 20 April 2011

Alberta Catch-Up 1

I'm going to try and get 3 pics per post here to make things simpler...here's the first 3 in no particular order...well, they are in some particular order...in a bit of an order I guess.



Both of these were taken at the Calgary Zoo shortly after we bought our Nikon D90.  The lens is actually an old lens that Juls had on her Nikon Film camera (F70 I think).  It is a 35-120, F 4.8 kit lens...so in other words its not a great lens, but it did work well here.


This is actually a photo that I didn't take, but did edit.  I was driving the car as we were leaving Rolleau, Saskatchewan (The home of "Dog River") when we saw this little guy on the side of the road. Shawn took the photo with ICOMs D700, and I think he had the 70-200 f1.8 lens on.  It was originally a little bland and the fox was not prominent enough so I increased the blacks and contrast and cropped in a bit.

That's the first three.

No comments:

Post a Comment