Thursday 19 May 2011

The Final Days in Canada Part 1

So, I've been posting like crazy on my other blog lately, but I can't forget my photos as well.  Here are a collection of a few of the photos I have taken over the last 2 months I spent in Canada (that was now 3 weeks ago).

The 1st and 3rd pics were taken with our Tokina 11-16 F 2.8 lens of awesomeness (thanks for the recommendation Shawn) and the 2nd was taken with our also awesome 50mm prime F1.8.


This first photo is from our hotel room in the Bellagio, it's a great image of the fountains (they had just finished a show and ironically enough we were looking right at the mini Eiffel tower from our room...foreshadowing, I think so.


I think the reason I like this photo kind of goes without saying...Being in front of Caesar's Palace (apparently Caesar doesn't live there though...) kind of begged for the Captain.


I love the color in this photo.  It was taken in the Bellagio, the ceiling by the check in has this gigantic glass art flower display, apparently it's the largest blown glass art piece in the world.

Well, that's the first installment, I'll put more up toute suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment