Thursday 26 July 2012

The 2012 Travel Project: The Explanation

At the risk of overstating...It has been a very, very, very long time since I have posted anything on this, or any of my blogs, but, like a married nympho in Amsterdam, I am resigned to once again lie and say that I am going to try and be more faithful...

This Faithful...Totally
I am hoping that my subject matter will keep me interested anyway.  What is that subject you ask?  Let me tell you, I say...

We have quietly been working toward a goal over the first 6 months of 2012 and I want to capture it on both my blogs...We have managed to see at least 1 country a month so far this year, a trend I am hoping to carry right to the end of the year.

I will be capturing this goal in two ways...

1. Eric's Uninformed Travel Tips, on my other blog (Ericinparis2011.blogspot.com), will be providing my views on the countries we have visited.

2. The 2012 Travel Project Album, on this blog, will be covering the progress through my favorite photos in each country.

So check back often to see the updates...the first ones (the months that have already passed) are going to come hot and heavy, so you wont have to wait long!

No comments:

Post a Comment